I started eating raw on March 9, 2008, inspired by my 18 year old daughter who told me about some info she read on the internet. I was happily living my life with all my aches and pains and liking the food I ate, spending lots of time in my kitchen preparing big family dinners. I only “tried” eating raw, thinking it would last 3 days at best before I’d quit. (I never stick to any personal discipline program.) I’m still eating as much raw as possible because I FEEL the difference. Here are my health benefits.
1. No more bursitis pain after 18 years.
2. No more hair loss.
3. No more vascular constriction pain in my calves after more than 30 years of it.
4. No more bleeding gums when I floss.
5. No more afternoon naps and 8-9 hours of nighttime sleep. I’m sleeping just 6 hours now.
6. No more symptoms from Sjogren’s automimmune disease (arthritis, dry mouth, dry eyes).
7. No more clogged nasal passages.
8. Weight loss at a slow pace, without being hungry.
9. Glowing skin like I’ve never had before.
10. An overall happier mood consistently.
Eating raw has changed my life. Who woulda thunk?
Peace and love to all!
- Member for
- 5 years 9 weeks