A few people have asked where they can get the big straw that is pictured in the Quick Fix recipe. Here are a few suggestions:
- If you have a place near you that sells “boba” drinks (boba balls are tapioca balls that are added to different drinks, I like them), they might sell you a box – ask a manager/owner, worker bees don’t tend to have authority to authorize such a special request
- Search online for “Jumbo” straws
- Check with your local grocery store and see if they will special order it (most likely their wholesaler/distributor carries them)
- Restaurant supply stores tend to carry them
- Let your fingers do the walking… ask for Jumbo straws
Hope this is useful…
Thanks bluedolfin. Going to put on my boots and walk right now.I know you said fingers.
love big straws! Anyone know where to get those hard plastic reusable ones?
chicory~ Be cautious if using a reusable straw for anything but water. I was never a fan of the straws that were attached to water bottles, especially since many that I saw (and have) have ridges in them that I KNOW are bacteria magnets. ;) I just didn’t see how to really clean it out if I used it for something other than water.
beany~ My privilege. If you find a source for the straws from your little walkabout, please post the info for the others. That way we can save on “sole wear.” :)