I’ve been going raw since September 06 and am 99%. What else is possible to do the other 1%?
I’ve had a brief look at the recipes on this site and they look easy to prepare and yummo.
Oh, yea more fun to be had in the kitchen.
I’ve gone from hating been in the kitchen doing cooked foods to loving it.