I love the flavor in this bread. And the texture was chewy, not too hard. This recipe can be 100% raw if you sun your own tomatoes of check the source to find out if they are truly raw.
1 cup sunflower seeds, soaked overnight
1 medium zucchini, chopped
5 sundried tomatoes, soaked
small handful of fresh basil
1. Soak everything you need to soak.
2. Put everything in the food processor.
3. Blend it until smooth but you can still see little chunks.
4. Spread onto teleflex sheet in dehydrator.
5. Dehydrate about 12 hours then flip, dehydrate maybe 6 hours more until dry.
6. EAT! I like it with avocado spread.