I bought some bbq flax crackers, but they had non raw ingredients. They were great with a raw sandwich, they fulfilled that chip taste and feel that works so well with a sandwich on a picnic! So, I decided to make my own. Super easy!
1 cup flax sees, i used golden , soaked overnight in 1 c. water
¼ batch Chris Carlton's BBQ sauce, http://www.goneraw.com/recipes/410-Sweet-Tangy-Southern-Barbeque-Sauce- 
1. prepare the sauce according to directions
2. mix the sauce with the soaked seeds, I generally soak the seeds in the same quantity water as I have seeds. I have also added other seeds such as chia, poppy, sesame and buckwheat groats.
3. Spread on teflex sheets, very thin for a chip like texture, thicker for crackers.
4. Dehydrate at 105 until they are dry enough to peel from the teflex sheets.
5. Flip and dry unti they are nice and crisp.