I came up with this concoction to satisfy my craving for something dessert like while on a low sugar anti-candida diet. Of course, it's not sweet, but the vanilla really helps out with that. Enjoy!
All measurements are approximate so you can adjust them to your likings.
- 1 1/2 c macadamia nut butter, I made mine with my champion juicer, but you can use store bought.
- 1-2 Tbsp coconut oil
- seeds of one vanilla bean or vanilla extract to taste*
- Mix all together in a bowl
- pour into a small dish and put in freezer until hard.
- cut into squares and eat like chocolate
*To get the seeds out of a vanilla pod cut it down the middle longways and scrape the seeds out of each side with a spoon or knife.