Nectarine a la Banana Crème
Created Mar 10 2010 - 7:51pm
Submitted by erin
on March 10, 2010 - 7:51pm
Fancy treat on fruity budget!
Check out this recipe and other low fat raw recipes at my blog: www.the811recipespot.blogspot.com
- 1 nectarine, or more depending on how much you want.
- 2 medium bananas
1. Cut nectarines in half and remove pit.
2. Scoop out a little of each half to make the indention where the pit was larger.
3. Blend up what you scooped out of nectarines with bananas
4. Fill nectarine halves with banana cream!