A creamy piece of heaven!!!
a. Put one banana and 1 peach in the freezer about 30 min before making.
b. Soak some sunflower seeds in filtered water for about 20-30 min.
c. De-seed and soak 2 Medjol dates.
1. Blend raw sunflower seeds in blender.
2. Strain in a cheese cloth. ( save the remains for nut cheese or hummus).
3. Put the sunflower milk back in the blender.
4. Add the dates.
5. Add a teaspoon of lecithin (optional).
6. Add the frozen banana and peach.
7. Add about a teaspoon of cacoa nibs.
8. Some agave.
Blend and enjoy!!!