This is inspired by a watermelon drink made by Naked, which unfortunately is not raw and quite hard to find.
-1 "personal" sized watermelon (1/2 a full watermelon?)
- 5-6 Fresh mint leaves
1. Cut the rind from the watermelon, leaving the fleshy green area just underneath. Cut into cubes large enough to fit into your juicer. Put aside.
2. Roll the limes on a flat surface, putting pressure down on them with your palm. Zest the limes and put the zest into your pitcher. Supreme the limes (cut off the ends, place end down and carefully cut the outer pith off leaving as much flesh on as possible. Flip and repeat until all of the outer pith is gone. Cut out the sections of flesh left between the thin membranes separating the sections) place the lime flesh aside with the watermelon. Take the remaining part of the lime and squeeze the rest of the juice into the pitcher.
3. Roll the mint over a flat surface with your palm. Cut or tear into smaller pieces and put in the pitcher.
4. Juice the watermelon and lime sections, pour into pitcher and add agave. Stir or shake the mixture well.
5. Refrigerated for at least an hour to allow the flavors to settle.
6. Strain the mixture through cheesecloth, nut milk bag, etc. (alternatively, you can leave it untrained if you prefer a more pulpy taste) and serve chilled. Enjoy!