i got this recipe from Rhio's "Hooked On Raw". AWESOME book. highly recommened. very imformative on the details of the raw food lifestyle.
recipe by Doris Djolit Beigel
keeps 2 days in fridge
1 package hiziki
3 tomatoes, diced
4-6 cups pesto
1. soak hiziki for 30 min
2. rinse 3x
3. set aside 1 cup of hiziki and 1/2 cup pesto for garnishing.
4. toss everything else except tomatoes
5. when serving, put tossed pasta in the center of the plate and surround it with the remaining hiziki
6. put extra dollops of pesto on the hiziki- you could even get decorative with it using a condiment squirter thing
7. sprinkle tomatoes, olive oil, and extra pine nuts
8. garnish with mint and basil leaves