Banana Carob Fruit Dip
Created Dec 27 2011 - 6:39pm
Submitted by erin
on December 27, 2011 - 6:39pm
1 large or several small
Recipe from my low fat raw vegan recipe blog - http://the811recipespot.blogspot.com/
Sooo yummy and overt fat free!!
- 6 bananas
- 1/4 cup raw carob powder*
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- Fruit of choice for dipping
- Blend bananas, carob powder, and cinnamon in blender or food processor until smooth
- Pour into bowl and place in center of large plate.
- Chop fruit of choice and arrange around outside of plate.
*This is where I get my raw carob powder - http://www.amazon.com/Really-Raw-Carob-Powder-16-Ounce/dp/B00169...
Note: I think the dip would be even better if you added a few dates to it, but I happen to be out at the moment. :)