Delicious Cookies that remind me a little of the Linzer Cookies I got at a little bakery in Vail, Colorado years ago.
4 cup Hazelnuts, Soaked overnight & dehydrated for best digestion
½ cup Flax Seeds, Grind into meal
1 pinch Salt
10 Medjool Dates, Pitted
3 tablespoon Water
1 pint Raspberries
4 Medjool Dates, Pitted
1. Grind the Hazelnuts as finely as you can in a food processor. They should be finely chunky.
2. Add the Salt & Flax Meal & process briefly.
3. Add Medjool Dates & process until well combined & the dates have been well chopped up.
4. Add the Water & Process briefly until well combined & looking like cookie dough.
Place Rasberries & Medjool Dates in food processor & puree until smooth.
1. Divide dough into 12 even balls.
2. Flatten balls to about 3” diameter & place on Mesh Dehydrator Sheet. (you may want to wet your hands between cookies, or use waxed paper when flattening)
3. Spread about a tablespoon of Raspberry Topping evenly on each cookie.
4. Dehydrate for 4-6 hours on 105 degrees.