Bok Choy with Asian mushrooms
1 tablespoon fresh ginger, finely grated
1 clove garlic, crushed
2 tablespoon soy sauce/namo shoyu
1 tablespoon lime juice
¼ cup sesame oil
300 mixed fresh Asian mushrooms i.e. shiitake, oyster or enokitake
2 bunches of boy choy, halved lengthwise
¼ cup fresh coriander leaves
- Mix together ginger, garlic, soy sauce, lime juice and sesame oil.
- Prepare mushrooms by wiping with a damp cloth.
- Remove and discard shiitake mushroom stems.
- Slice shiitake thinly and toss in dressing.
- Add whole oyster mushrooms or cut in half if large.
- Gently break enokitake into small bundles and gently fold through dressing with other mushrooms.
- Allow to mariante.
- When mushrooms are done, bring a pan of water to boil, remove from heat, immerse bok choy into water for 1 minute and drain well.
- Toss bok choy through mushrooms and dressing.
- Check seasoning and garnish with cilantro.