2 cup Brazil nuts, unsoaked
2 cup dried coconut
¼ teaspoon Himalayan Crystal Salt
4 tablespoon cacao powder, heaping
1 vanilla bean, seeds and skin
5 tablespoon agave (to taste)
½ cup cacao nibs
1. Add the first 4 ingredients to a food processor.
2. Slice open the vanilla bean lengthwise. Remove the seeds. Julienne the vanilla bean skin, and then mince. Add to the food processor, distributing evenly. Alternatively, you can just use 1t of vanilla extract.
3. Process until fine. Then add agave and process an additional 40-60 seconds. You might need to stop the food processor once or twice to scrape down the mixture.
4. Add cacao nibs, and process an additional 40-60 seconds. You might need to stop the food processor once or twice to scrape down the mixture. It is a good idea to not overprocess, for this will add a nice cacao nib texture.
5. Remove mixture from the food processor, and form into balls. Eat right away, or refrigerate to firm up.