• 1 2/3 cup pecans
• 2 pinches of pink himalayan salt
• 1 dessertspoon mesquite powder
• 3/4 cup dry figs, put in soaking water
• 1 dessertspoon Agave nectar
Delicious mango/lime filling
• 2 ripe mangos (a ripe mango smells of nectar)
• 3/4 cup cashews
• a pinch of pink himalayan salt
• zest from one organic lime
• 5 dessertspoons lime juice
• 2,5 tablespoons virgin coconut butter
Soak the dry figs in water for 15 min. Meanwhile, make a flour of the pecans. Put in a bowl and set aside. Process the soaked figs into a fig-paste. Add the pecan-flower and rest of the ingredients and process until you have a dough ball. Press it into a spring pan and with your hands, form a crust. Even the surface with a spoon. Put in the fridge to rest. Start to make the delicious mango/lime filling! (scroll further down).
(If you want to pre soak them the night before, just pop them in with the rest of the ingredients, but make sure to add the fig-paste at last.)
If you have a powerful blender/food processor, just put all the ingredients in and process. Otherwise, make a nut-flour of the cashews first, then add, the mango, lime, coconut butter and salt. Pour the filling over the pie crust and put in the fridge while you make the kiwi-balls! I didn't have a "melon baller" at home, but I did have measuring cups in form of melon ballers, so I used the smallest one I could find, it worked just as well!