few Tbsp. shredded coconut
fruits of choice (bananas, berries, cherries, mango, peaches, etc.)
1. Process dates in a food processor until they form a doughy ball
2. Sprinkle coconut in bottom of a 8� glass pie dish to cover
3. Flatten out date �dough� in your hand 1 section at a time laying it on top of coconut to make a crust. Keep a little aside for topping.
4. Make several layers of the fruit you chose on top of your crust-chop up any large fruit into bite sized peices.
5. Blend 1 banana and a handful of the other fruit you chose and pour on top of the heap.
6. Sprinkle with coconut and bits of date �dough�.