Submitted by zhanna8 on December 11, 2007 - 9:53pm
Average: 5(1 vote)
Makes 12 scrumptious pieces
Those are great along and if you add some of the garnishes such as pickled ginger, black sesame seed, fresh dill, or fresh minced radish – you end up with most beautiful and delicious snack
Pulps: cucumber, daikon root, carrots
apple cider vinegar
Yakon root syrup
Diced green onion
3 nori sheets
nama shouy+olive oil+black sesame tahini+lemon juice
I have inexpensive juicer. It does a good job juicing and pulps are not dry what makes perfectly suitable to create wonderful pâtés.
1. Add some of the juice back into pulps, if your have powerful juicer
2. Combine all the ingredients and thoroughly mix into homogenous paste.
3. Divide three nori sheets into four peaces each
4. Place a full spoon of paste on each peace of nori and roll it in diagonal direction.
5. Serve it with your green salad or as is