olive oil, to top of blender blades
fresh basil leaves, big handful
garlic, 3 cloves
dash of salt
ground pepper to taste
red bell pepper, chopped
braggs liquid aminos, to taste
a portabello mushroom
any kind of nut or seed butter
1) Throw all PESTO sauce ingredients in to a blender…blend =)
– consistency should be spreadable not runny
– after blending set sauce aside
2) Mix VEGGIE MIXTURE in a bowl, adding some of the pesto sauce.
3) Cut portabello mushroom in half horizontally, so that you have 2 flat pieces.
– it is rather thick if you leave it whole, too much mushroom
– spread nut butter on portabello, followed also by a layer of pesto sauce