This sauce can be used as a salsa, soup, or salad dressing as well.
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 stalk celery, optional, makes it a little saltier
- 1 champagnge/ataulfo mango
- handful of fresh cilantro, or more to taste.
- 1 large zucchini or 2 small, spiralized or sliced into noodles.
1. Place zucchini noodles in a bowl.
2. Blend tomatoes and celery in blender or food processor until smooth.
3. Add cilantro and mango to blender and pulse until almost smooth. I like it a little chunky.
4. Pour sauce over noodles. Garnish with other vegetables and greens.