Wild Rice Salad
Submitted by flinzz78 on July 26, 2007 - 6:44am
This salad is my favorite!!! It is bursting with wonderful fresh flavor!
- Place black wild rice in filtered water and let it sit for 2-3 days. Change the water several times.
- Cut some yellow or red onion.
- Cut a small amount of de-seeded jalapeno pepper.
- Chop and add about half of handful of cilantro.
- Add the juice of one or half of a lime.
- Add fresh pepper and celtic salt.
- Add some olive oil.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Cut some tomatoes, preferably heirloom.
- Cut some fresh corn directly from the cob.
- Cut some avacado and rub some celtic salt on it, then place in the salad.
- Add the wild rice.
Mix everything together!!