Yummy Hummus Lettuce Rolls: 2 rolls will make quick snack, 4 rolls will make a quick meal. ItÂ´s easy enough for beginners like me.
7 Leaves of lettuce
½ Beet, (grated)
1 Carrots, (grated) same amount as beet
3 tablespoon Raw Hummus
½ Tomato, chopped into cubes
dash Pepper and Sea salt, to taste
Step 1: “Filling”
- Chop a tomato into cubes. Put into a medium sized bowl.
- Grate the carrots and beets. Drop into bowl.
- Mix it up!
- Spice it up! Lemon and pepper to taste.
Step 2: Roll it up
- Select and wash 7 leaves of lettuce.
- Lay the leaf flat and spread Hummus to your liking.
- Top it with the veggie filling.
- Roll it up and enjoy!
(Use your hands)
cucumber would be good in there too!
yum! add some avacado and your set!
This looks delicious. I love the idea of using shredded beets! I just made something similar (without the beets) with leftover "walnut taco meat":http://goneraw.com/recipes/26-Spicy-Walnut-Taco-Meat and it was quite good as well.