With three gourmet twists, here's a non-alcoholic, splashy combo of margarita and lemonade for a nutrilicious thirst quencher.
From the Dianne's Delectables Kitchen...
I apologize for providing no real measurements, as when I create, I don't typically use measurements. But the ingredients and method are as follows:
A wonderful accompaniment to a huge bowl of greens and herbs.
Fruity popcicles are a perfect dessert for summer! Check out RachelRaw.
* It's just like store frozen concentrated juice except it's raw & way more flavorful
* this mehtod separates the syrup from the water. (ice water stays frozen & the concentrate drips out)
* acts as both sweetner & flavoring in dressing & dessert recipes.
* fast food & handy for unexpected company
* saves freezer space
* makes lovely popsicles
* preserves bulk produce for winter
* easy for kids to make & impress their freinds (mine did) .
* gives intense taste to carbonated water
* use as a syrup .
* also works with tomato, carrot or other veg. juices
* the intense sweeness of concentrates cuts down / eliminates need for other sweetners / dried fruit
* my plan for next winter is to have frozen mango juice & grape/ fruit punch/cherry/ watermello/peach,/pineapple/raspberry/appl/strawberry juices.