* It's just like store frozen concentrated juice except it's raw & way more flavorful
* this mehtod separates the syrup from the water. (ice water stays frozen & the concentrate drips out)
* acts as both sweetner & flavoring in dressing & dessert recipes.
* fast food & handy for unexpected company
* saves freezer space
* makes lovely popsicles
* preserves bulk produce for winter
* easy for kids to make & impress their freinds (mine did) .
* gives intense taste to carbonated water
* use as a syrup .
* also works with tomato, carrot or other veg. juices
* the intense sweeness of concentrates cuts down / eliminates need for other sweetners / dried fruit
* my plan for next winter is to have frozen mango juice & grape/ fruit punch/cherry/ watermello/peach,/pineapple/raspberry/appl/strawberry juices.
This is so crazy, I made this juice this morning and it tastes like Coca Cola with just a little more thickness and without the bogus corn syrup. This drink is a party pleaser and with anyone out there who is living with room-mates and or significant others on the SAD diet, they will be pretty surprised when they taste this Raw Coca Cola that is actually good for them. Smile
Please read the notes section
Rich and satisfying, this is sure to curb your sweet tooth!
Who knew you can make something that so resembles the classic? And without the use of nut milk too! And yet, the first time I tasted this with cinnamon, I thought, “Hmmm… tastes like Christmas.” And my grandmother said, “Hmmm… if a person didn’t know better, they would think this is watered down cow milk.” To which I replied, “Like skim milk?!”
Rich, chocolatey decadence. These treats are a nut free, hemp filled version of the Coconut Chocolate Truffles on this site. Thanks for the inspiration mzzmac!