A similar variation of this recipe i got from Ani Phyo but i decided to alter it a bit to suit my tastes because she used dates and a few other ingredients that i didn't have in my kitchen. Its super fast and super yummy and came together in my magic bullet in about a minute. Using the cherry tomato's gives the sauce a really nice orange-y color which looks pretty topped on a veggie pasta or spaghetti squash. ENJOY! :)
* It's just like store frozen concentrated juice except it's raw & way more flavorful
* this mehtod separates the syrup from the water. (ice water stays frozen & the concentrate drips out)
* acts as both sweetner & flavoring in dressing & dessert recipes.
* fast food & handy for unexpected company
* saves freezer space
* makes lovely popsicles
* preserves bulk produce for winter
* easy for kids to make & impress their freinds (mine did) .
* gives intense taste to carbonated water
* use as a syrup .
* also works with tomato, carrot or other veg. juices
* the intense sweeness of concentrates cuts down / eliminates need for other sweetners / dried fruit
* my plan for next winter is to have frozen mango juice & grape/ fruit punch/cherry/ watermello/peach,/pineapple/raspberry/appl/strawberry juices.
Submitted by sweetteaaa on March 28, 2009 - 9:20am
Makes 3 big cookies
These cookies are so yummy! I love them so much! So, last night I was craving Whole Foods' "everything cookies" but of course they don't come raw. SO I decided to experiment in the kitchen and came up with these delicious midnight snacks. This recipe doesn't make enough of them though so you'll have to double it or add more or less of whatever to your tastes! enjoy<33333