* It's just like store frozen concentrated juice except it's raw & way more flavorful
* this mehtod separates the syrup from the water. (ice water stays frozen & the concentrate drips out)
* acts as both sweetner & flavoring in dressing & dessert recipes.
* fast food & handy for unexpected company
* saves freezer space
* makes lovely popsicles
* preserves bulk produce for winter
* easy for kids to make & impress their freinds (mine did) .
* gives intense taste to carbonated water
* use as a syrup .
* also works with tomato, carrot or other veg. juices
* the intense sweeness of concentrates cuts down / eliminates need for other sweetners / dried fruit
* my plan for next winter is to have frozen mango juice & grape/ fruit punch/cherry/ watermello/peach,/pineapple/raspberry/appl/strawberry juices.
This is one of my current go-to meals, I have it 2-3 times a week, I love it. The soup is from The Raw Revolution Diet by Cherie Soria, Brenda Davis, and Vesanto Melina. Try it!
This is a great replacement for the yummy Apple Butter your granny used to make. No cooking or refined sugar involved in this version so it's oh so good for you :)
An easy and quick applesauce that beats the heck out of store-bought. Why do people even buy that stuff? Probably because they haven't made it themselves!
A hearty and sweet snack.