This smoothie tastes amazing! I love this recipe because it is very simple to make and doesn't require a lot of ingredients like some other green smoothie recipes I've seen.
This is my FIRST raw recipe! Today I was really craving guacamole, so I whiped this together in about 10 min, maybe less. I just looked around the kitchen to see what I had and, voilą!! I am eating it and making a mess of it as I type!
Delicious Sweet Mango Salsa that will go on anything! Despite the jalepeno, this salsa is very light and sweet and has only a little spicy after taste. Because of the colors of the tomatoes, it looks bright and summer-y! Makes a great dip for veggies or bring to a party for an appetizer!
I have been really into green smoothies the past few days. Here's one that I am particularly fond of:
* It's just like store frozen concentrated juice except it's raw & way more flavorful
* this mehtod separates the syrup from the water. (ice water stays frozen & the concentrate drips out)
* acts as both sweetner & flavoring in dressing & dessert recipes.
* fast food & handy for unexpected company
* saves freezer space
* makes lovely popsicles
* preserves bulk produce for winter
* easy for kids to make & impress their freinds (mine did) .
* gives intense taste to carbonated water
* use as a syrup .
* also works with tomato, carrot or other veg. juices
* the intense sweeness of concentrates cuts down / eliminates need for other sweetners / dried fruit
* my plan for next winter is to have frozen mango juice & grape/ fruit punch/cherry/ watermello/peach,/pineapple/raspberry/appl/strawberry juices.