* It's just like store frozen concentrated juice except it's raw & way more flavorful
* this mehtod separates the syrup from the water. (ice water stays frozen & the concentrate drips out)
* acts as both sweetner & flavoring in dressing & dessert recipes.
* fast food & handy for unexpected company
* saves freezer space
* makes lovely popsicles
* preserves bulk produce for winter
* easy for kids to make & impress their freinds (mine did) .
* gives intense taste to carbonated water
* use as a syrup .
* also works with tomato, carrot or other veg. juices
* the intense sweeness of concentrates cuts down / eliminates need for other sweetners / dried fruit
* my plan for next winter is to have frozen mango juice & grape/ fruit punch/cherry/ watermello/peach,/pineapple/raspberry/appl/strawberry juices.
A friend of ours made a cooked version of this dish and we really loved it, so we made a raw version of it. This recipe is best made with thin zoodles, but if you don’t have a spirooli, you can use julienned zucchini. The mint must be fresh.
Optional: Cilantro. I think it tastes better without it or with a couple tablespoons.
Optional: Peanuts. I usually make mine without nuts.