Banana flaxseed rolls
Easy dessert. Rich in vitamins: B1, B3, B5, B6 and minerals: Calcium, Potassium, Copper, Iron, Manganese, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Zinc, Selenium.
1. 30-40 grams of flaxseeds;
2. 100 grams of dried bananas;
3. 1 table spoon shredded coconut;
4. 1 table spoon cacao powder;
5. 1 banana;
6. a pinch of nutmeg;
7. 1/2 C of raspberries (or another kind of berries) for decoration of dessert.
1. Process dried bananas in food processor.
2. Process flaxseed in food processor or leave them whole (as you prefer).
3. Mix dried bananas with flaxseeds, shredded coconut, cacao and nutmeg by hand. Spread this mixture on plastic or baking paper by layer, which is about 0,3-0,4 inches thick, 3 inches wide and 4 inches long.
4. Halve banana across. Cut each half lengthwise into 4 slices.
5. Put one piece of banana on the layer of mixture (from the step #3), and roll it over (as you do it with rolls). Apply some pressure to shape it well.
6. Continue doing it with all mixture and pieces of banana. Cut rolls into 2 or 3 pieces.
to view this recipe with more photographs visit: http://real-meal.ru/index.files/banana_flaxseed_english.html
to see more recipes go to http://real-meal.ru/index.files/cook_book_english.html