Garlic & Butter Sea Spaghetti
This delicious and nutritious sea vegetables will blow your mind! To learn more about sea spaghetti, an all-raw, all-nutritious, all-delicious sea vegetable, you can check out Kate Magic's website (www.rawliving.eu in the UK) or www.sirova.com (in the US).
- 1 cup soaked sea spaghetti
- 1 clove garlic, mashed until creamy
- 1 t- 1 T olive oil (or less, just to coat the spaghetti)
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley, or a few pinches dried
- 1 T pine nuts
- 1 T hemp seeds
- Mix the garlic, olive oil, pepper and parsley together.
- Toss with the sea spaghetti, and arrange on a plate.
- Sprinkle the pine nuts and hemp seeds on top, and serve.