Check out my blog for other low fat raw recipes!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 3 medium size tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 3 stalks celery
- handful cilantro, or more to taste
- juice of 1/2 lemon
1. Pulse cauliflower in food processor until it's the size of rice. Or chop finely if you don't have a processor. Place in large bowl.
2. Pulse remaining ingredients in processor until still slightly chunky.
3. Mix the tomato mixture into the cauliflower mixture. And voila - Mexican cauliflower rice!
* I think this would be even better with some red sweet peppers, but I didn't have any. :)
I added some habanero pepper and chili powder for taste ans spice.
I made a simple chopped version of this at work for lunch and it's pretty good! It's a nice summer food, very light and refreshing. I also used orange cauliflower instead of white and it was very colorful.
I liked it - I added some red onion, a little Bragg's aminos and some chili powder for flavor.
DELICIOUS!! Instead of cauliflower I used jicama and it was awesome!!
mmmmmm i wish i had a cauliflower now! :)
This looks delicious and easy, thanks for posting. Great timing, too. I just added it to our "south of the border" slideshow on the home page. Fits right in.