¼ cup Organic Raisins, soaked
5 Dates, soaked
1½ cup Almonds, soaked overnight and dired
¼ cup Raw Cocoa Powder
1. Soak the dates and raisins for about 30 min.
2. Remove the pits from the dates
3. Put the almonds in the food processor and pluse 6 times.
4. Add the dates and raisins to the processor with the almonds and process until everything is combined and the mixture starts to pull away from the sides.
5. Remove mixture from the processor and for into balls.
6. Roll the balls in some almonds, coconut, cocoa powder for added flavor