This fruity twist on Gazpacho is refreshing and perfect for a hot summer day. It is served cold!
2 cup Fresh Squeezed OJ
1 Medium Sized Watermelon, de-seeded
1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Seedless Cucumber, diced
1 yellow or red bell pepper, diced
1 small red onion, diced
1 jalapeno , minced
1 mango, diced
2 clove garlic, minced
1 lime, juiced
3 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
salt and pepper to taste
1. Process orange juice, watermelon, and extra virgin olive oil in blender until pureed.
2. Throw in a handful of the other diced veggies to the blender and puree for a thicker base.
3. Transfer to a large bowl with remaining ingredients.
4. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
5. Refridgerate for 1-4 hours before serving.