I made this raw tiramisu for a raw potluck and this turned out to be the fast sellter of the buffett.
lemon juice from 1 lemon
5 tbl spoons cocoa powder
5 tbl spoons carob powder
(you can use only cocoa powder or only carob powder or both, I use both because carob is a little sweeter)
3 tbl spoons coconut oil
6 tbl spoons agave nectar
1 cup cashew nuts (soaked over night)
1 ripe (brown) coconut
2 or more young Thai coconut
1/2 vanilla bean
These are only rough amounts, you may need more or less of an ingredient.
1. Cut the bananas lengthwise and put in a casserole pan. Mine is about 8 inches wide and 8 inches long.
2. Sprinkle with lemon juice, so that the bananas do not turn brown so fast.
3. Mix coconut oil (melted), 3 tbl spoons agave nectar, 3 tabl spoons cocoa powder and 3 tbl spoons carob powder so that you get a chocolate sauce. Pour this sauce over the bananas.
4. Blend the soaked cashew nuts without the water. From the ripe (brown, common) coconut, take out the white meat and even remove the thin brown skin on it, then grate only the white part. Mix cashew "butter", the grated coconut and the meat of the young coconut with about 3 tbls spoons agave nectar and vanilla from the vanilla bean. Blend until smooth. If this cream is too soft, just add melted coconut butter, so that it gets firm in the fridge.
5. Spread "cream" over the bananas and put in fridge for at least 1 hour.
5. Just before serving, mix about 2 tablespoons cocoa powder and 2 tablespoons carob powder and sprinkle over the tiramisu.