This was something I came up with in trying to find a sweet snack that was low fat, quick and easy. After getting it just right, I offered samples to the meat eating men in the house and they all said it tasted just like caramel apples! They were right. It was gone in about 5 minutes. You may have to play with it to get the consistency you want.
This is a wonderful dessert, like an Apple-Pie, you could throw a crust under it if you want, I enjoyed it without. Perfect Holiday or potluck dish!!! Easily made without the added nuts, just so versatile, simple and Delicious
* It's just like store frozen concentrated juice except it's raw & way more flavorful
* this mehtod separates the syrup from the water. (ice water stays frozen & the concentrate drips out)
* acts as both sweetner & flavoring in dressing & dessert recipes.
* fast food & handy for unexpected company
* saves freezer space
* makes lovely popsicles
* preserves bulk produce for winter
* easy for kids to make & impress their freinds (mine did) .
* gives intense taste to carbonated water
* use as a syrup .
* also works with tomato, carrot or other veg. juices
* the intense sweeness of concentrates cuts down / eliminates need for other sweetners / dried fruit
* my plan for next winter is to have frozen mango juice & grape/ fruit punch/cherry/ watermello/peach,/pineapple/raspberry/appl/strawberry juices.
I have been reminiscing about my stay at Tree of Life last spring and all the wonderful aspargus dishes we had. Here is my inspired dish. I hope you enjoy as much as we did.
I had a really intense craving for something along the lines of lemon merange pie. This was simply scrumptious and satisfying .